Re: Advice on buying!

Dwayne,

I recommend finding one with higher miles (40k-80k). This way, the
recommended upgrades have more than likely been performed, and things
which could have gone wrong have already gone wrong (and hopefully been
fixed). Moreover, I think most car experts would agree that a car which
has been sitting for twenty years has far more damage than a car which
has been driven, at least once a week, on a regular basis. I know that
feeling ... I'm worried about my car, and I haven't driven it in five
days!

Just my two cents. I'm sure there's more out there, but I'm off to play.
;)
Best of luck!

Farrar Hudkins
New Orleans, LA