Minnesota Spring Meet

Ok everyone, new Minnesota DeLorean Club is having its first spring meet next
weekend, and everyone is welcome! It is going to be at Baker Park, in Medina
MN on Saturday May 5. Starting at 12:00pm, and going till whenever. Bring
a cooler full of food and drinks, we will have charcoal for grilling. For anyone
out of town who doesn't know where Baker Park is, directions are as follows...

Directions to the park are simple, and as follows. From every direction except

west of the cities, get onto I-494 in the west suburbs. Go west on St Hwy 55

about 2-3 miles, untill you reach County Road 24 (there will be a Rainbow Foods

on your left). Go left on 24, and keep going 6 miles untill the road's end.

It will T as County Road 19. Go left (south) on 19 for about 1/4 mile, then

the entrance to the park will be on the right. Coming from west of the Twin

Cities, go east on Hwy 55 or Hwy 12 untill you reach CR 19. On 55, go south

and follow the road through Loretto, then the park will be on the right, about

2 miles down the road. On 12, turn left (north) at the Dairy Queen, then follow

the road a little over a mile and the park will then be on the left. If anyone

needs furthur assistance, please email me directly.

Hope to see some of you there!
--
Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club