Re: Volvo valve in air intake

Yes, it does add a bit of restriction to the air intake. This is one
reasons why I removed my whole assembly and put a generic intake hose
from the filter box to the elbow by the pontoon. There isn't too much
noticeable difference, but I could feel a slight boost at high rpms in
higher gears. The other reason I removed this off of my car was
because mine was rusting, and fileing a hole into the aluminum cooling
line which it rubs. Anyone with this still in place really should
check that alumimum pipe for wear.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960