Re: fuel pump wiring

Refer to the 1981 Delorean wiring Diaghram section 7-8 D. The fuel
pump is #179, the inertia switch #65, the rpm relay #109. BP is
black/green WP is white/purple and so on. The power for the fuel pump
comes from fuse #7 into the rpm relay. Refer to D:01:15 for
explaination of fuel pump circuit.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Drinkware" <marvin@xxxx> wrote:
> While driving, I hit a pothole and the car motor stopped. The
inertia switch was not affected. After wiggling the harness wires to
the fuel pump, the car started. I found and corrected a bare wire
problem near the pump (the wire was coming out of the harness).
However, the problem of the motor stopping occured again.

> Can someone show or tell me the complete circuit for the fuel pump
wiring and the actual location of the fuel pump ground (not the