From: "Scott Mueller"
Date: Sat, 4 May 96 12:03:41 UT
Subject: Performing recalls -Vs- value

I have recently put VIN 00281 on the road. I am considering entering my
car
in a show. I was wondering if anyone knows if a car has the recall
performed
on it, is it worth more or less?
Would the car receive a higher or lower score in a show?
My father purchased this car before any were released for production. It
has
been in storage for the last 12 years, and I would say that it is in
excellent
condition.
I have been tinkering with it for the past two years, mostly cleaning up
the
fuel system.