RE: [DML] Re: Torsion bar on ebay

I agree with James, there's probably no point in commenting
on the condition of his parts on ebay without first consulting him.
I'm sure allot of people on the list have listed things on ebay before
and are just seeking the most efficient way to sell their items.
Making any comments about them being stolen would also be an
unsubstantiated rumor. The DeLorean community is so tight knit,
I highly doubt a DeLorean could be stolen without someone on the list
finding out about it. The rarer a car, the less likely it will be stolen,
mainly
because the limited market for their parts would make it very easy to track
them.
This would explain why the top 10 stolen cars in America are always vehicles
that
sell in the 100,000 volume range. It would be near impossible to track an
Oldsmobile Cutlass's parts.