Washington DC DeLorean get together.

While I was finishing the details of the Washington, DC DeLorean get
together, I stopped by a friends car collection to have a good look at his
new Quavle Mangusta. (Tim is one of the USA distributors, and along with
every other Italian car, the DMC sits there)
The Mangusta, Pantera, and Vallelunga were developed by Alessandro
DeTomaso. Kjell Quavle of San Francisco Ca has revived the name and started
importing the car to the USA. (The initial DeTomaso had a similar fate of the
DMC.) Who knows maybe someone is crazy enough to revive the DMC.
The Mangusta are similar in concept to the DeLorean and it is a very good
looking car, just like the DeLorean. Many people in this area confuse the
DeTomaso with the DeLorean.
I guess that is where the question, "does that car have a Ford engine?" comes
from.

While on tour, Tim said that he has too many toys so he is offering a
1985 Black Maserati twin turbo complete for $500. (five hundred dollars). The
car needs everything that a DMC would need, brakes, fuel, engine work, etc.
The interior and body are in good condition.
The DeLorean is offered at $45,000. The car has 22 miles, Early 81
without flap, Black, Automatic.
Both cars sat for approx. 11-12 years.
Please email me privately for more information,

Sincerely,
Mike Pack
DOA 4743
VIN 3713