Re: The FOURTH gold DeLorean

 I cannot be 100 percent positive who's car it is, but I remember
coming across a gold DeLorean for sale a few months back. It was in
Maryland. It was not the Texas car, and I don't think it was any of
the two other museum cars. So that makes this one the fourth. I
remember reading in the writeup that it was a custom job to get the
24K gold plating on it, so If this must be the car you are talking
about. I will see if I can find any more info on it.
-Jay