The FOURTH gold DeLorean

Everyone knows about the two American Express gold plated DeLoreans, and the
very last DeLorean made, using the spare set of panels. But I doubt there
are more than a handful of people who know about the fourth gold plated
DeLorean.

In 1983-1984 it was advertised for sale in Hemmings, and I inquired about it
then just out of curiousity. I received a photo and a copy of the
"spectrochemical analysis" dated March of 1983 done on the car. I kept the
copy of the report and recently spoke with the company that did the
analysis.

The VIN that I have from the report is SCEDT26T7BD001542, and the owner at
the time was Dr. Michael Feldman of North Woodmere, NY. Efforts to reach him
today has been unsuccessful. Anyone live near there want to give it a shot?

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573