I am Jimilime with Items on E-bay

Some guy named Eric had the courage to tell me that a rumor had
surfaced that the items I had listed on ebay may be stolen. I must
admit I was shocked. I've delt with car enthusiasts for more than my
adult life. It amazes me that someone with no will to investigate
would start such a demoralizing rumor. I feel I've been robbed. For
those of you that have ever had your house broken into you know what
I mean. Tonight I listed just about the last of the items I had
left, I see how one would think that all these parts came from the
same car. The gauge cluster I had showed 14K mile on it, I didn't
know that these parts came from several different cars. I now see
why DMC owners thought I was parting out a complete car. The fact is
I didn't know these were parts from several cars. So rest easy,
another car did not make the "kill list"
What follows is a copy of the e-mail I sent Eric to explain how I
acquired the parts:
Eric,
I have typed up a detailed and full response to your question so you
may put it to rest. But since this is such a serious accusation I
would appreciate some information of how and where you heard or read
this.
Why would anyone think these parts are from a stolen car? First the
Majority of the exterior parts are damaged. Consider how much it
would cost to replace those, more than the car is worth. You can buy
a Delorean that is running with good metal and sell it for more money
if you took it apart.
Example, if this were a stolen car I would have the side marker
lights up for sale, notice the damaged fenders? Do not have them? I
sure they went back on the guys car. Have you seen a console?
Switches? Gas tank? You mentioned the dust; it was the worlds slowest
get away. I admit there is a lot to grasp here for this is a ton of
parts. I bought it all at an auction from an avid car collector who
had a couple dozen classics including more than a three Deloreans.
He had a guy working full time and bought and fixed totaled cars from
the insurance pool that were fairly new, like today it would be
something like 98 and newer. Buying and selling those newer cars
funded his passion for collector cars. Anyway the guy died like five
years ago. The classics were sold off one by one and the parts and
other odds and ends went up for auction to clean out his warehouse so
the building could be sold.
One guy like yourself wanted a VIN number so he could "Confirm a
kill". I'll tell you the same thing I told him.
The doors have a four digit number hand written on them, which I
assume is the VIN. Both doors are damaged, mirrors ripped off plus
the damage you see in the pictures. So the guy puts on new doors and
you guys want the VIN from the doors as if that is enough evidence to
call the car a "kill"? For all I know that car could be a cream
puff in some guy's garage somewhere and you guys "blackball" his car
because a damaged part turns up
James Kirsch

I hope this puts an end to your question as to where the parts came
from.

Good luck with Brandon's game of guessing what parts are in my
photos, Lord knows I don't know what they are. I did my best putting
things together. And to the person inquiring about the torsion rod,
yes that's my toe in the picture.
Sincerely, James Kirsch