      1. No Juice: Thanks
           From: "J Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: missing radio
           From: "Selden, Wayne" <wayne.selden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: ASI radio wiring
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
      4. broken radiator support bracket bolts
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      5. Re:  DELOREAN PARTS ON E-BAY
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
      6. Magazine telephone number
           From: "Joe Thome" <joethome@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: how to loosen fuel distributer screws
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      8. DeLoreans for sale/Spring Social
           From: "Dan" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Oil pan woes
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Searching www.dmcnews.com
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. thoughts from a new owner
           From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:11:21 -0500
   From: "J Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: No Juice: Thanks

    To DMCJoe and all others who have helped me out with my no power problem.
I have decided to trade my beloved DeLorean for a nice '76 pacer..........That was a
joke. Seriously now, my problem seems to have been fixed although I'm not totally
sure of how or why. I tried DMCjoes last suggestion about sticking a light meter into
the #7 fuse socket and I had no pwer to it. I was totally prepared to call him but I
wanted to try his other idea about putting the jumper cable onto the negative ground
and then to the engine block. As soon as I put the cable onto the negative ground
everything lit up, that is without the other end of the cable being attached to anything.
I couldn't get the cable attached to the negative cable inside the engine compartment
so I tackled it from underneath and put it on the threads of the bolt. After I disconnected
the jumper cable everything stayed on. I went ahead and pulled the bolt out and cleaned
the frame up even more with engine cleaner and put a brand new bolt in. So far so good.
Does it sound like a coincidence and maybe an intermittent problem or do you think it will
last? I'm not sure how well my faith is restored in this fix yet. Anyway, thanks to all that
helped me out. I do appreciate it. Now if I could just keep my SVX from dying at idle.

                                Thanks again....................Jason

Message: 2