DeLoreans for sale/Spring Social

There will be at least one, if not two, DeLoreans for sale at the
Spring Social this saturday here in NJ. I worked on one of them this
weekend. I put in a new slave cylinder, steel braided clutch line,
and a clutch master cylinder in for the owner. It's gonna need some
work because it's been sitting for a while, but it looks really nice.
It will be driven to the social, so I guess it is drivable. It's an
82 or 83 with grey interior, and is a 5 speed. If someone is looking
for a good deal on a fixer-upper, you might want to come and check
this one out.

For club members who plan on attending: please remember that if you
want your car looked at and/or worked on by Rob Grady, it'll be on a
first come first serve basis. The event starts at 11am. There will be
a sign up sheet for inspections and minor repairs, and another sheet
for just door adjustments. Dave Teitelbaum will be bringing his door
adjustment tools to help out with the adjustments people need. If
you're not a member, you can sign up that day and you will be able to
have your car looked over, and if needed, worked on by Rob.
Membership into the Mid-Atlantic club costs only $15.

On another note, new owner Kevin Abato was nice enough to ask one of
his friends to DJ the event. So, we'll have some cool tunes while
playing with our cars. Good job Kevin! There will be food and
refreshments available that day as well.

See ya on saturday...

---Dan

Directions to the social:
http://hometown.aol.com/delorean31/social.html