Re: [DML] Louvre Latch

I have experienced the same thing. It comes close to latching, but not
quite. Me and one of the Honda Mechanics at my work spent nearly an hour
just trying to remount and adjust it so it would catch, but still no luck.
And it looks like the top of my louvre is damaged from somebody mounting it
too close to the roof and then shutting it before I owned it. I've just
learned I'll probably have to accept it unless I try bending the bar it
catches on. I have a great history of breaking things on my repair
attempts.

payne
# 2975