Re: [DML] Louvre Latch

Yeah, I had that, would catch but wouldn't really latch (a good bump would see it
lift free and drop back down). Got a length of threaded stock (any hardware
store), of slightly larger dimension (probably #8), put it in the vise and bent it
to have about a quarter or three-eighths inch (didn't measure, eyeballed it)
longer "grab" point than the stock unit, it now latches perfectly. I thought I
might dip it in dipping plastic so it wouldn't look like a piece of threaded stock
but that hasn't happened yet...put a little black tape around the catch point and
it looks good for now. The original is really mickey mouse, very thin stock and
poor adjustment slots...now if someone would make a real one that would fit and do
the job...!