RE: [DML] "Delorean" - the book

I have seen this book on www.half.com for about $3-5

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Wright [mailto:irwright@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 6:01 AM
To: 'dml'
Subject: [DML] "Delorean" - the book

I just finished reading "Delorean". My wife saw it at the library and
brought it home for me Thursday night. I read a few chapters that night, and
decided to read a few more tonight. I couldn't put it down; it's almost
3:00am, and I've finished the book.

I don't know what to say; I'm completely in shock. There has always been an
understanding in my mind that government corruption exists, but I am
absolutely shocked at what I just read. Right now, I would do anything for
John DeLorean. For anyone to have to go through what he went through.... I
just can't imagine it.

Not so many weeks ago, a link was posted to an EBay auction of a poster. The
poster was of a DeLorean with a big red "COKE" bumper sticker. If I recall
correctly, there was some indication that a few of us found this to be
humorous. I pray that I NEVER, EVER have to see anything like that on this
list again. For someone to find humor in that is appalling and disgusting,
and I use those words for lack of an appropriate 4 lettered replacement.

For those of you who have yet to read this book, I highly encourage you to
do so immediately. Pick up a copy at your local library, or buy one online.
There are a couple on EBay right now that can be had for around $10. I am
going to add this one to my permanent collection as a grim reminder of
exactly how our world works.

- Ryan Wright (irwright@xxxx) (Tri-Cities, Washington State)
http://www.ryanwright.com

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html