Re: Cleaning your car using "Scotch Brite" pads

Re: Cleaning your car using "Scotch Brite" pads

 I've already spoken to Kevin, so we can all rest easy ;-) The best
pads to use are the coarser ones. I have some pics of the 'approved'
ones if anyone wants to compare before they go nuts re-graining. The
finer pads will have a tendency to smoothen, rather than preserve the
original graining, which is what makes it soooo nice!

I also picked up the rather expensive handle for the pads. It does
make life a little easier.

Tyler

snip

> If you go to this link: http://www.abato.net/sbpad.jpg you can see
> picture of what I bought. There is a floppy disk in picture for
size
> comparison.

snip