Re: [DML] Spare interior pieces (burgundy & blue)

Re: [DML] Spare interior pieces (burgundy & blue)

Senator Pack:
All great minds run in the same gutter.....er Channel! I remembered
that same burgundy interior you mention and had my DeLorean World mags out
hunting for the article....it is quite interesting in that Lane and Darlene
Hoggson of Lynwood,
WA purchased a new Delorean, then proceeded to remodel it suit their tastes.
For those who do not have access to the DWorld mags, they had it upholstered
in the same burgundy leather that John DeLorean chose as an option and even
from the same company. Unlike OUR DeLoreans which have ONLY the seating
surfaces with Real leather, they had the entire interior of real
leather....it took 4 1/2 hides!! Also the headliner and carpeting are of
matching burgundy. Beautiful. This car was for a sale a while back. Also
as mentioned, they built a matching trailer utilizing mostly the front end
of a DeLorean. Beautiful combo. The trailer is now owned by Pres of the
Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club, Arnie Brandon.
One other thing I would like to mention is a two page color ad in this
same magazine. DeLorean Specialties advertises a lot of things including a
"Carpathian Burlwood Trim Set. This is for the dash strips, upper and
lower console covers including AC vent surround and radio face covers and
steering wheel spokes....georgeous to MY way of thinking. I wonder if
anyone has this and what happened to the company?
Murray Fisher
Vin: 05962 Lic: DMC-XII
Washington State USA