Re: [DML] Fan speed "3" is back

Hello All,

I took Jan's diagram and all your other helpful hints and checked all the
relay contacts - the connectors were all in place and they all had the
proper voltages. (that is, once I oriented it correctly as per Jan's
instructions "below the socket"). I then went to check the connections on
the fan itself. While everything looked fine, I removed and re-seated all
the fan connectors, and voila - I had speed three back! Must have been some
corrosion on the connectors, since it all works just great now. (I should
have checked these first - Doh!)

Tomorrow's project: remove hood and install new truck rubber weather seal.
Any pointers or gotchas I should know about?

Thanks to everyone for being so helpful,

-Hank #1619