Re: [DML] Temperature question?

Les, Just wait till your in stop and go traffic or idleing, In 70 degree
weather while driving my fans most of the time never come on. Doesn't get hot
enough. But I know summer is coming. Then they will. It's normal to cycle
with air on.
DMC Joes automatic air bleeder works great. I would recommend it year round
and naturally the summer months. I bought two of them.
John Hervey
www.specialtauto.com