Re: lambda question

David, Everything that David said needs to be done. Again, The F.V.
will run at at a pre set level 80/20 till the 02 sensor heats up to
send the voltage to the Lambda ECU to change the fuel pressure in the
lower chamber of the fuel distributor via the FV. Only after the car
heats up should you notice the FV slow down. You might have to get
the car out and drive it. Setting at Idle to long may contaminate the
02 sensor and you need to do a burn off. David, When you replaced the
water pump, and had the intake off did you replace the Lambda thermal
switch in the internal water pipe . If it isn't working the Lambda
unit will also tell the FV to run rich. When I replaced my water pump
the other day, I replaced all the components in the pipe. The only
other thing I can think of is the Full throttle switch.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com