spring / summer meets and get to gethers

spring / summer meets and get to gethers

Is anyone keeping a list of all the locations for DeLorean show and shines this spring and summer? I want to make sure June 15 -17 weekend is noted for London, Ontario, Canada. Reasonably priced rooms are available, cruise, display in the park, dinner, live music / dancing, no cost hot-rod show, (over 200 + cars on Sunday), no registration fee or forms to fill out. Just email "YES" before May 31.
COME AND VISIT YOUR NORTHERN NEIGHBOUR, EH! ($1.00 USA = + - $1.50 CDN)
-------- THERE IS NO SNOW HERE IN JUNE. The weather will be sunny and warm!

Marvin Stein vin # 4239
email: marv@xxxx
PRINTED DRINKWARE COMPANY