would like to borrow a fuel pressure tester and/or CPR

would like to borrow a fuel pressure tester and/or CPR

Hey all,

i'm going out on a limb here asking you all for a big favor.
my car still will not run correctly and i've done every test that i can do on
various components of the fuel injection system (i've determined my problem
is more than likely fuel delivery) without needing the proper tools. well
now i'm at the point where i NEED to have the right stuff to go any further.
i will not let another service station 'work' on my car. they just ring up
labor hours only to tell me a few days later that they don't know how to fix
it.

what i need to go further is a K-Jetronic fuel pressure tester with the
correct fittings to make accurate readings at various points on the fuel
lines. a regular tester will not work because it lacks the proper Bosch-type
fittings to go in-line with the hoses. i've looked EVERYWHERE in Fargo ND
and i cannot find a store that carries this kit. Supposedly JC Whitney
carries it for $50 but i cannot find it on their site and they have not
responded to emails. so now, what i ask is for another DML'er to consider
letting me borrow their own kit. if you ship it to me, i will use it for a
couple of days (hopefully that's as long as i will need it!) and then i would
ship it back, along with a check to cover your shipping charges and a little
extra for your kindness. would anyone on here be willing to help me out?
hopefully i've created a recognizable presence on the DML and you know you
can trust me not to take it and run! this would be foolish because i could
never show my face on the DML again! my car would be forever doomed. LOL!!

along the same lines, i would like to rule out my control pressure
regulator's mechanics. these are sinfully expensive and i cringe when i
think about buying one and the car STILL not running afterward! would anyone
like to loan me a fully functional CPR?

thanks for your time, and i hope a couple kind souls will reply to this. i'm
getting desperate here! please reply via private email.

Later,
Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596