RE: new owner/fuel pump problem

Your question has been repeatedly answered very well, but I would like to
add one thought - if you just spent that much at FAME, why not talk to them
about the problem?. Did they work on the pump? Brad Bean at FAME is a
great guy and a supporter of PNDC. In fact there will be a PNDC Tech
Session there on April 28. You might even see a supercharged DeLorean
there.....

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive