Re: [DML] fuel pump access

Noah:

I am in the same boat... no mechanic here :) To get
to your fuel pump you just need get through the spare
tire access plate.. you will see a think thats rubber
with two hoses coming out of it... if the plastic
cover is in tact - it can be removed... mine was
already removed and underneath it (the thing with the
two hoses coming out) you will see the fuel pump...

Mike