From: at88mph@xxxx [mailto:at88mph@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2001 10:43 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Car show form/flyer?

With all this talk about a new tech site, how about a form or flyer with
info on the DeLorean (maybe 1 or 2 sheets) to hand out to people at car
shows? I've heard a few people talk about doing this and I've been meaning
to, but just haven't put anything together yet. Maybe someone already has
something put together?

Duke