Re: [DML] boy toys/girl cars

> The strangest question that I've ever been asked was something like...
"That's a
> girl car, isn't it?"

That's funny, because for me, after the BTTF references and cocaine jokes,
alot of people say that "the car must be a chick magnet!". To which I
usually reply "actually it's really a guy magnet, and most women usually
don't even notice the car" (much to my dismay ;( ). But most of the time, I see guys pointing out my car to their
girlfriends who shrug their shoulders in a "that's nice, dear" sort of way.

-Hank #1619

Ever since I have had my DeLorean I have noticed just the opposite. From gas stations to car shows my DeLorean always attracts more women. I have carried on intelligent conversations with females of all ages. I find that they usually know more and joke less. I think the reason my DeLorean attracts so many at car shows is because of very careful placement. I always have the only DeLorean so I park right in the middle of the Pontiac GTO owners (boy that really irritates some of those owners). Anyway, while the boyfriends/husbands are looking over the ever popular muscle cars the girlfriends/wives get bored looking at "the same thing" so they come check out the DeLorean.

Now the Subaru SVX on the other hand...