Re: New Tech Site...Yahoo!

I TOTALLY get it! As it was originally discussed as a place where "new"
DeLorean owners can find out more of the do's and don'ts about their cars,
or "I wish I would have known about that FIRST, before I did this", or what
product to use to clean the leather interior, etc.

I would hope that everyone following the DML understands that the "new
owners" information is only for research or gathering knowledge before we
make the same mistakes that others may have encountered along the way
WITHOUT competing with the DML.

It's especially nice to know that by posting our experiences for newbies to
learn from, that the names of the people who contributed such posts will be
edited out by the moderator... as many of us (myself included) would rather
not contribute until AFTER the Millennium Concours in Houston, or
Graceland/Memphis, instead of waving flags to point out subtle flaws or
inconsistencies! (Okay, maybe I'm being paranoid about this... judges are
probably not reading posts with notepads in hand!)

Whether this new site idea is successful or not, I wish Good Luck to
everyone involved and to everyone who benefits from it. We appreciate the
time, talent, and effort put forth by those that see a need for something
and take it upon themselves to provide a solution or way to better organize
so we can all be more productive.

In my case, I didn't even know about the DML until several days after
getting the "D", so it would have been just MY luck anyway to find out a few
no-no's after-the-fact! I'm going to post my two cents soon, for future
newbies to learn from my stupid mistakes! Let's ALL add something of
interest, so I won't be post #2 of 2!

See ya...

Cheryl and Ron Wester
Missouri Lic. Plate # BK2 FTR