      1. thottle cable on to use with twin turbos
           From: Meyerleem@xxxxxx
      2. Re: new tech site
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: thottle cable on to use with twin turbos
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. DeLorean Dies
           From: rpeckhoff@xxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: Re: Vendor list For the new tech section
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Door Openers
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      7. Re: A simple thought
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      8. Re: new tech site
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      9. Re: re: First Drive - Happy Hour!
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Eurofest 2001
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     11. Factory 170mph speedo??
           From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
     12. old used parts for sale
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
     13. Re: DeLorean Dies
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: new tech site
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:16:25 EST
   From: Meyerleem@xxxxxx
Subject: thottle cable on to use with twin turbos

    I have a Delorean with twin turbos from Turbo Manifold Co. The problem is
that the throttle cable is hanging up and doesn't seem to be the same cable
that was originally on the car. I have not received a reply from the e-mail
sent to the company. does anyone know anything about htis or that company? I
did not own the car when the turbos wwere installed.

Message: 2