Announcing a New West Coast DeLorean Show!

Announcing a New West Coast DeLorean Show!

 The 2001 DeLorean/Bricklin Western Exposition

September 20 - 23, San Ramon, California

Sponsored by the Northern California DeLorean Motor Club in cooperation with
Bricklin International and the California Bricklin Owners.

<<First announcement posting, March, 2001>>

The Northern California DeLorean Motor Club is proud to announce a new fall
DeLorean Car Show in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Our home base for the event is the San Ramon Marriott. There will be a
welcome reception on Thursday night and we plan to keep a hospitality room
available throughout the event. This will give owners a place to meet at any
time they wish.

San Ramon, California is approximately 25 miles east of the city of Oakland
in the San Francisco Bay Area. The San Ramon Valley has long been considered
one of the most desirable areas in the Bay Area because of its scenic
beauty, good climate, suburban charm, and proximity to the Bay Area's major
business centers.

Friday morning we will caravan from the hotel to the nearby wine country for
tours and lunch. Route, prices and details are still being developed.

Our Friday night banquet is at the prestigious Blackhawk Auto Museum, an
affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution. Admission to the Banquet includes
touring the museum and admission to the Smithsonian RMS Titanic Exhibit.

Dramatically displayed in the dining area will be a DeLorean, a Tucker, and
a Bricklin. This will be the first time these three cars will be seen
together in one lineup. Special guests and speakers for the evening are to
be announced.

Saturday is our car show at the Marriott. We will have one or more levels of
judging. There will also be tech seminars for both cars, a dealers room,
displays, plus more.

Saturday night we'll have our awards banquet at the Marriott with trophies
for the Show's award-winning entries. There will be raffle prizes for both
banquets.

Sunday we may do another drive and/or a brunch depending on advance
interest.

Joining us is Bricklin International and the California Bricklin Owners
club. This combined event will familiarize us with the unique qualities of
each other's cars and allows us to use our combined numbers to further the
quality of the event.

This will be a great driving event for people on or close to the West Coast,
and the Show, combined with the many interesting opportunities this region
of California offers, makes this a worthwhile event for those who fly in
from around the country. This is an event like those held in Cincinnati and
Cleveland and Ken Koncelik has been our consultant, lending his expertise to
the show.

A printed flier and registration form will be available to DeLorean and
Bricklin owners and enthusiasts around the country starting in May/June. We
will use our website and the popular mailing lists to keep everyone informed
of progress on the event.

It will take us a few more weeks to get the details all worked out and to
plan our driving tour(s). We're working to keep the prices as low as we can
by soliciting companies and groups to 'sponsor' the events.

Hotel reservations are already available and you can call the Marriott now
at (925) 867-9200. Make sure to mention the DeLorean/Bricklin Car Show to
get the special $74 a night convention rate. Show prices and registration
information will be available soon. Rooms are limited and you should call
now to reserve your room at the Show rate.

Please let me know if there's anything else you would like to see or
participate in.

Ken Montgomery, President, NCDMC
You can contact me at: kenm@xxxx

Our club website is http://www.ncdmc.org