      1. RE: door opener kits
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Factory 170mph speedo??
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: DeLorean Dies
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      4. RE: Factory 170mph Speedo??
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Factory 170mph Speedo??
           From: at88mph@xxxxxxxxx
      6. The Skipper Saga
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. No Bragging??? was RE: "New Owner Documentation"
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. The #1 problem driving a DeLorean.
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Announcing a New West Coast DeLorean Show!
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Image of the DeLorean/Startup Manual
           From: qrorell@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: DeLorean Dies
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     12. Re: The Skipper Saga
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     13. RE: Factory 170mph Speedo??
           From: "Jack & Virginia Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:21:29 -0700
   From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: door opener kits

Remote door opener kits are available here, and have been for a long time.

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive

Message: 2