Just got my first DeLorean

Hello all,

I am the proud new owner of #2347. On Thursday night I left Fargo,
ND and drove to near Tulsa Ok. Two friends, one suburban, one
trailer and 34 hours later I was finally heading off to
bed....mission complete. Of course, it has problems. With any luck,
you have already come up with solutions. The windows, locks, and fuel
system are current problems. The car seems to run rich. Hopefully
that is an easy fix. Everthing else is just tinker work. Thanks for
all of your advice, as I have been studying it for over a month now.

Jason
DMC #2347