Attn: Les Huckins (was Hello List)

The day-by-day manual sounds like an excellent idea. Like, "When you
get a DeLorean out of storage, you need to check the fuel system. This
is done by ..." and then "if you see ____, this means the system is
contaminated. Flush it by ..." Also, for people like me, who basically
have all variety and sizes of pliers and wrenches but no "pro" equipment
(hard to have that on a third floor apartment), perhaps include a
footnote for which tools might be required? If you need any help
formatting the document, I offer my services. I can't do much else but
the project sounds great. :)

Regards,
Farrar Hudkins