Thank you all

Enough interested responses so that it can be considered a valid
concept. Now, how do I say this without hurting anyone's feelings.
This is a primer I'm considering, not a subjective how to do it. As
much as I admire John Hervey and appreciate his offer, I prefer it on
the list area some place. I want a summation, a compilation of ideas
on any given entity, not an article written by an individual. A
consensus by the majority of what works best and how to do it. I don't
envision a whole lot of topics, rather the basics well covered, easy to
find and easy to understand. I'm sure you remember that a camel was a
horse designed by committee.

Les
.