DeLorean Sightings

Just saw an episode of Populuar Hot Rodding Magazine on TNN. They were
at some sort of car show, and the opening shot was of a DeLorean with
the doors up.

Also about a week and a half ago, there was an eposide of "On the
Record with Bob Costas" on HBO. The guest was Kareen Abdul Jabar. They
did a few shots of JZD and the prototype DMC-12. Have no idea as to
why, but there was a few shots of some football games in between.
Don't know if it was a story about the Chargers, or JZD's former
father in law, Tom Harmon.

Worse yet, I have no idea what was said. It's great having cable TV at
work, but half the time I can't hear what's on!

-Robert