Hello list

Two months ago was my D-day 1. I'm a pretty fair hand at stumbling
around a computer (actually I run a backyard computer business) and I've
done a lot of mechanicals. Whatever it is, I've done it, from inside
the speedometer to inside the differential, I've been there. Nothing
I've met is like the D.

Here's what I'm getting at, I would very much like to have known that I
shouldn't have lifted up one corner of the car with a floor jack before
I did it. I also wish I had known that those screws in the tail light
assemblies were not Philips before I messed up the heads a little..

I'm lobbying for helping the next guys, a section called "Start up
facts" or "First facts" or something along those lines. FAQ doesn't get
it, that only told me what grade of gasoline to use.

Here's the question, do you agree that it's a good idea? Will you
contribute? If you think it's a good idea and If you'll kick in data,
I'll do the grunt work.

This is strictly for startup, the real problems will continue to be
addressed by the list.

Let me know, aye or nay, I'm not going to push it, I've got mine, but I
don't want to be one of those who says save the trees, once his own
house is built.

Les