Cooling Fans

Hello Group Members,

The problem I have with the cooling fans is they don't come on at all.
I have the fused jumper wires in the first 2 relay slots.
I can't make it out really as when I put a test meter on the fan temp
sensor on the rad pipe in the engine bay the fans came on.
So I thought faulty sensor,just put a new one on and still don't work.

Help please it's making me go mad!!!!

Many Thanks.

Paul UK,Vin 741