Re: Thermo Time Switch

It sounds like the warm up ciruit is not functioning correctly. If
the car cranks immediately, that means the cold start valve and the
thermo time switch are fine. Try this: Have someone hold the
microswitch on the throttle spool in while you start the car. Hold
the switch in to see if the engine will run. Other then that, it does
indeen sound like you might have a bad conrol pressure regulator.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Rob van der Veer" <rob.van.der.veer@xxxx> wrote:
> Thank you Robert, it starts to make sense now, but I'm still not
quite sure.

> I'm having problems with cold starting. Warm starts are perfect. At
the
> first crank, the engine starts very eager, but after 2 or three
seconds, the
> engine starts stalling en after 15 seconds or so, it stops
<SNIP>