Few corrections on the return line post I made!

Few corrections on the return line post I made!

If the Moderators can catch it onetime, hopefully they can delete the
first paragraph of my first post. Thanks again and sorry for this.

I made a mistake! When you do remove the soft black line from the
Accum some fuel WILL come out since it is attached to the return line
going to the tank via a T connector! Sorry about that! So the test I
said about removing the soft fuel line and checking if any fuel comes
out of it is wrong! Do not remove the Line and start the car because
fuel will dump out of the black soft line due to that it is connected
to the return line!!! I'm sorry for this HUGE mistake. What I
described in checking for a blockage (disconnecting the lines and
using the shop air) is still a good way to check for a blockage. Just
try not to disconnect the return hose that goes from the boot to the
steel line from the steel line. They are usually a pain to get off
and if you do it wrong, you could wind up twisting the steel line
that runs in-between the chassis and body.

Steve