From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxx>
To: "DeLorean" <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 3:20 PM
Subject: [DML] Gold DeLorean

> Re the Gold Deloreans, about all I really know is what I READ (like
everyone else) and I have most of the books and magazines that ever referred
to the car. From what I have gleaned from these sources, plus a couple
phone calls, it appears that the two gold versions were built and ended up
in museums.....at the time one of the articles said that it was "required"
that parts be available for all cars.