Re: my latest fuel problem

The fuel system is under HIGH pressure and there can be NO leaks. It
could drip down onto the exhaust and BURN. Find the leaks and fix.
After you can contol the leaks it might be that the mixture is way
off. In Richmond this past summer a member had a car with the same
symptoms and Rob Grady adjusted the mixture screw and got it running.
To adjust properly you really need an anylizer but I guess with as
much experience as Rob has he got it close.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757