NOS leather shift boot swap?

Ok, I have an original "un-used" leather shift boot. It has never been installed on any DeLorean, and the original plastic piece that holds it in is in perfect shape without a scratch on it. Since my car isn't a concourse car, I'd like to offer it to someone who has a concouse car and can use it. I need a new shift boot as well, so I'm just going to get one of the aftermarket ones with the metal piece. So, if someone would like to swap me a new aftermarket boot for my NOS leather shift boot, I'd be up for that. If nobody wants to, I'll just put mine on Ebay and sell it so I can buy the aftermarket one. But, I'd rather help someone out on the list if I could first. E-mail me privately at Danrc30(at)hotmail.com if this interests you. Thanks.

---Dan