Re: [DML] Re: car mysteriously won't start!!!!

Re: [DML] Re: car mysteriously won't start!!!!

In a message dated 3/14/01 12:02:23 PM Central Standard Time,
jhaldeman@xxxx writes:

> You might also want to check the connections at your coil. My car sat
> in my driveway for at least 2 months right after I bought it because I
> couldn't figure out why it wouldn't start. Turns out, one of the spade
> connectors on the coil had fallen off! (d'oh!) Easy fix though...no cost
> involved!
> By the way, the coil is located against the firewall, on the passenger
> side of the engine compartment...it's underneath that little box in the
> corner with the jump start post diagram on it. Good luck!
> -Josh
> VIN 5102

SHIT!!!!! you are probably 100% right!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried to jump my car
from back there and had a hell of a time getting that damn cover off, and
when i finally got it off, it kinda knocked some stuff around, but i didn't
notice if it killed the coil prongs!!!

i'm going outside to check it NOW!

Andy

Soma576@xxxx