Storage of a Car

Ok, here is my situtation....

I've got an early DMC, its got less than 4200 original
miles, everything original on it (looking at the motor
the hoses may have been replaced at one time, although
the guy I got it from had it drained of gas and fluids
before he stored it, a smart move most dont make).

He put a Slick50 type substance in it, and only ran
synthetic oil in it (another good move)....

The car is literally in perfect shape, there arent
even crease marks in the leather seats from sitting in
them.

I have yet to see another Delorean in this shape
anywhere....and I'm beginning to get paranoid driving
it.. I weigh a little more than I should, and I dont
want to begin wearing into the car...

I'm looking for another D in great shape, because I
want to keep this one how it is...

I know storage for these things is terrible.... what
the guy used to do to keep the mileage low is just go
out and start it for 30 minutes once a month... hell I
drive the thing once every two weeks, and when I go
get it out of the garage, it sounds like an old man
getting out of a rocking chair, and creeks and cracks
until its driven (front end not being lubed I am
guessing)..

When I get the second D, this one will go out on very
RARE occasions, probably the twice a year mark...

Is draining of the gas tank the only thing I should
worry about? Since synthetic oil is being used, I
dont think it will stale... and fluids such as
anti-freeze do not eat through things that I am aware
of (although I realize replacements need to happen on
that as well).

I hate to put it in a storage mode, but I'm afraid if
I keep driving it, it's beauty wont stay as it is
now...but at the same time, the thing was built to be
driven... I know right now there are plenty of
Delorean sources (PJ Grady, DMC Houston, DMCJoe,
etc.), but I am looking long term, 10 years, 15
years.. when my son will inherit these cars.... will
they still be able to be restored, and thats my
interest in keeping 855 in perfect shape.

Mike
Vin 855 (and looking for another Pristine Shape D)