Re: [DML] Townsend TN May 5 Car Show

DML,
The Townsend show is one of the best shows I have ever been in. I missed last
years and will have to miss this years, however if I was going to only make
one show this year , it would be the Townsend show. It is a British car show.
I convinced them two years ago to give the Deloreans a class to ourselves. Up
until then we were in the odd class, meaning Rolls Royce and Rileys. Two
years ago ( check back issues) we had 5 Deloreans and they gave us a special
place in the best spot of the show. As Scott has posted, it is in the Smokey
Mountains and is breath taking. The proceeds from the show go to the Blount
County Children's home. This is a chance to see a bunch of great cars and to
ride or drive about every make and model of British cars around. The people
are so of the nicest you will ever find, and the food, well let me put it
this way the BBQ is to die for. If you get a chance DO make this show. If Bob
Miller or Joe P. are reading this they too can post their feelings about
this show. This year will not be able to make it, but am still trying to
change my plans. If I can make it I'll post that I'm coming. If not good luck
to those who go. I know it will be a weekend to remember!!!
Bruce Battles
Vin# 06569