Re: [DML] How to replace a lost ignition key?

Re: [DML] How to replace a lost ignition key?

ian@xxxx writes:

<< I need an ignition key to unlock the steering lock to roll her into a
container for shipment to USA. >>

I understand ignition lock sets are NGA (not generally available.)
Try DeLorean Motor Center in Garden Grove, CA. The phone number is
714-554-6794 plus whatever prefix you'll need to call the USA from Hong Kong.
I heard Don just happens to have a couple of them. Other D vendors might
too... haven't needed to research that personally!

Wayne A. Ernst
The New DeLorean Manuals Project