Re: [DML] Consecutive VINs

----- Original Message -----
From: <senatorpack@xxxx>

> There is only one RHD DeLorean in Northern Ireland. It was built August
1982,
> Black Leather and 5-speed transmission. The owner and the car attended the
> 1997 Belfast expo.

SJI 5699, vin number 12177 was sold to an Engish owner ( Club Member), at
auction in 1999. But don't worry, there will be at least 4 other origanal
RHD cars at Eurofest, along with a good number of LHD's .

Incidentaly, the "one and only "Eurospec" LHD car is for sale, our club
president Simon, is thining down his collection of classic cars. Price
around £17K or about $25k.

See you in Belfast,

Chris P DOC UK