Rhino Ramps

I've been using the Rhino Ramps on my car a while now for when I do
oil changes. The ramps work great. But I always pull parking brake
and keep the car in gear. Plus as an extra precaution, I also chock
the front wheels on both sides.

Like I said, the ramps work great. But there is something you want to
be cautious of. If the car comes off the ramps too fast, it can kick
the ramps back pretty hard. So even when lowering the car, make sure
that you stay to the side.

-Robert