RE: [DML] Insuring a Delorean?

>Be careful here. There are two terms you need to be
>aware of for insurance - declared value and agreed
>value.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The operative words in this message are "Be careful here.". In all
business transactions and especially insurance transactions, don't take
anything for granted. If you have ANY doubts, get it in writing.

And, while we are at it, don't get upset at what someone else says they pay
for "full coverage". I wouldn't drive out of my driveway with what some
people call full coverage. Further, know that even within the same
company, rates vary significantly from state to state. Even though I live
in the mountains of Colorado, insuring my DeLorean was much tougher and
more expensive than when I lived in Los Angeles. Now, through the AARP
insurance plan I have coverage which is right for me and which I can
afford.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867