Re: [DML] strange sounds with low fuel

Hi Andy,
You should replace the fuel pickup hose and the little white screen than
goes on the end of it. The noise you are hearing is fuel pump starved for
fuel. It's not a good idea to drive the car with a fuel pump that doesn't
get as much as it would like. It's not good for the pump. And when you
replace all those parts inside the gas tank make you the baffle is well
supported inside... don't leave it just hanging in there.

Hope this helps.
Tom Niemczewski
vin 6298 (for sale)
tomcio@xxxx