Looking for Delorean in the Northwest

I am looking to buy a Delorean on the West coast. Preferably
Washington, or Oregon, but could travel down to California. I would
like to stay under $15000. It is not that important that all the
updates are done since, I could do a lot of it myself. My preference
would be a 5sp with gray, but I know I can't be picky. Thanks for
any info you can offer.